Are you comfortable with your smile? If you have missing teeth, it’s easy to feel depressed and down about the thought of dentures, but the truth is there are more permanent fixtures that you can use to replace your missing teeth for a more comfortable, natural feel. Dental bridges are amazing tooth restoration treatments that aim to give you back the smile you desire. Listed below are some common benefits that bridges can provide:
– If you have a missing or lost tooth, dental bridges can help avoid drifting or tooth movements caused by neighboring teeth freely moving due to the extra space around the gums.
– Dental bridges can enhance your eating and speaking habits more so than with missing teeth or in many cases, even removable dentures.
– Dental bridges can help relieve and prevent misalignments and malocclusions of your jaw and bite line that could come to pass due to missing teeth.
– The presence of a smile with missing teeth may appear to be sunken in and aged, but it can be reversed with dental bridges.
– With normal care and the avoidance of any oral accidents, dental bridges can last anywhere from ten years to an entire lifetime.
If you would like to learn more about dental bridges or would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. John S. Grisham and the rest of our team at John S. Grisham, DDS, please call 603-444-2100. Our dental office is located in Littleton, New Hampshire. We look forward to restoring your confident smile!